Gain the knowledge and skills to effectively implement and manage a compliance framework in regards to the protection of personal data.
The Certified Data Protection Officer training course enables you to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and competence to effectively implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” credential. By holding a PECB Certified Data Protection Officer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you thoroughly understand the gap between the General Data Protection Regulation and the current organizational processes including privacy policies, procedures, work instructions, consent forms, data protection impact assessments, in order to associate organizations in the adoption process to the new regulation.
Why is it crucial to train your employees?
A fundamental understanding of the GDPR and primary knowledge of the present data protection legal requirements.
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of the new procedures and adoption of the new requisites presented in the GDPR, which will come into force and effect by the 25th May 2018
- DPO and Senior Managers responsible for the personal data protection of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security, incident management and business continuity team
- Expert advisers in the security of personal data, technical experts and compliance experts wanting to prepare for a Data Protection Officer job
PECB Certified Data Protection Officer
We believe that learning is most effective when presented in a relevant context so that the skills, strategy, and knowledge are meaningful to our attendees and can be applied directly in the training. Therefore, our training methodology is to customize our courses using our effective and efficient proprietary customizing process and tools. We incorporate participants’ real-world challenges, sales tools, and processes into developing cases/exercises.
- Understand the history of personal data protection in Europe
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts and approaches required for the effective alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation
- Understand the new requirements that the General Data Protection Regulation brings for EU organizations and non-EU organizations and when it is necessary to implement them
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in assessing the implementation of these new requirements
- Learn how to manage a team implementing the GDPR
- Gain the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations how to manage personal data
- Acquire the expertise for analysis and decision making in the context of personal data protection
Holistic Technologies runs scheduled courses during the year, which are open to the general public, this could be the a perfect training and development solution for companies and firms which have only individuals to train and not a whole team or department.
On-Site training is a flexible, cost-effective option that allows you to train as many or as few employees as you need from a single team or department to everyone in your organisation. On-Site training courses can be delivered “off-the-self”, slightly modified or completely customized to your learning needs. They’re designed to meet your most important goals and produce immediate, measurable results.
The most effective way to achieve instant productivity is undoubtedly One to One training. Sessions are individually planned and prepared by an expert trainer who will have considerable experience of your industry. Whether you are starting from scratch, or merely looking to master the more advanced features of one of the Microsoft Office Applications, individual training is the answer for users who want to be more productive.